Make the Most of Your Stay at our Beachfront Hotel in Orange Beach, Alabama.
We are proud to provide a laid-back, family-focused experience that centers around you. So, we stock pool toys, beach balls, and horseshoes for the kids and offer live music on our pool deck in the summer.
Our Orange Beach, AL, hotel is proud to offer the following amenities …
· Outdoor heated beachfront pool and whirlpools
· Seasonal poolside tiki bar
· Full-service Garden Grille cafe serving breakfast and limited lunch
· 24-hour pool-view fitness center
· 24-hour business center
· 24-hour Pavilion Pantry with snacks & sundries
· 2,000 sq. ft. of meeting space
· Guest laundry
As well as the following accessible amenities …
- accessible parking in front of the building
- accessible wheelchair routes to all amenities
- accessible front desk
- TTY Kit available at the front desk
- accessible lobby restroom
- accessible chair lift for the pool
*At Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach, we strive to make all our guests comfortable. To learn more about our hotel’s accessibility, please call 251-974-1600.
Greet the day with a workout in our pool-view fitness center, then enjoy a hot breakfast of your choice at our beachfront hotel in Orange Beach, AL.
Take a stroll or a swim on beautiful Orange Beach, then spend an afternoon exploring all our beachfront town has to offer. There are water sports, shopping, restaurants, and family attractions, and there’s always a fun festival going on in our neck of the woods.
Unwind with a cocktail at our poolside tiki bar and feel the beat of our seasonal live music. Then watch that sun sink into the Gulf of Mexico and remember why you chose to stay at our Orange Beach hotel.
We’re one of the only Orange Beach hotels to offer food on-property, with made-to-order breakfast and limited lunch served from our Garden Grille. We also offer bar service in our lobby or poolside tiki bar when weather permits. So you can eat inside, by the pool, or on the beach – perfect for those long, lazy days when you don’t feel like going out.
Did we mention meetings? Imagine your guests’ delight in attending a wedding or reunion in our beautiful beachfront hotel in Orange Beach, AL.