Make the Most of Your Stay at our Beachfront Hotel in Orange Beach Alabama.
We are proud to provide a laid-back, family-focused experience that centers around you. So we stock pool toys, beach balls and horseshoes for the kids, and offer live music on our pool deck in the summer.
Our Orange Beach AL hotel is proud to offer the following amenities …
· Outdoor heated beachfront pool and whirlpools
· Seasonal poolside tiki bar
· Full-service Garden Grille cafe serving breakfast and limited lunch
· 24-hour poolview fitness center
· 24-hour business center
· 24-hour Pavilion Pantry with snacks & sundries
· 2,000 sq. ft. of meeting space
· Guest laundry
As well as the following accessible amenities …
- accessible parking in front of the building
- accessible wheelchair routes to all amenities
- accessible front desk
- TTY Kit available at front desk
- accessible lobby restroom
- accessible chair lift for pool
*At Hilton Pensacola Beach, we strive to make all our guest comfortable. To learn more about our hotel’s accessibility please call 251-974-1600
Greet the day with a workout in our pool view fitness center, then enjoy a hot breakfast of your choice at our beachfront hotel in Orange Beach AL.
Take a stroll or a swim on beautiful Orange Beach, then spend an afternoon exploring all our beachfront town has to offer. There are water sports, shopping, restaurants and family attractions, and there’s always a fun festival going on in our neck of the woods.
Unwind with a cocktail at our poolside tiki bar, and feel the beat of our seasonal live music. Then watch that sun sink into the Gulf of Mexico and remember why you chose to stay at our Orange Beach hotel.
We’re one of the only Orange Beach hotels to offer food on-property, with made-to-order breakfast and limited lunch served from our Garden Grille. We also offer bar service in our lobby or poolside tiki bar, when weather permits. So you can eat inside, by the pool or on the beach – perfect for those long, lazy days when you don’t feel like going out.
Did we mention meetings? Imagine your guests’ delight to attending a wedding or reunion in our beautiful beachfront hotel in Orange Beach, AL.